Sarah Carmen, a woman who can orgasm up to 200 times

A British woman, Sarah Carmen, was bored with his sex life. That's because she had an orgasm as much as 200 times each day. The roar of the train on the tracks, the sound of hair dryers, or rhythmic roar of the copier can make her orgasm.The 26-year-old woman was experiencing disturbances called Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAs). Disorder that triggers an increase in blood flow to sexual organs.
"Sometimes I have sex several times to compose himself, then get bored. And the man who slept with me did not seem to make much effort because I climax so easily," said Carmen, as quoted from page Top News .
Carmen suspicious PSAs condition arises because the consumption of anti-depressant medication at the age of 19 years. Only in a few weeks after taking the drug, Carmen began to feel often mengalai orgasmi and seemed never ending.
"When dealing during beberpa hours with my girlfriend, she was amazed because I can orgasm multiple times. Then orgasm occurs again after having sex, I just thought about it later aroused and climax," Carmen added.
Six months months after the drug consumption, Carmen experienced an orgasm every day 150 times, can even reach 200 times. Carmen was suffering with this condition, because orgasm can come at any time, not at the appropriate time and place.
"Many things can make me orgasm. Even just the sound of hair dryers. I am a beauty therapist who always uses vibrating tools demabrasi mikri and it also can make me orgasm. I sometimes can not control it," said Carmen.
Carmen should be extra concentration to finish the job. Usually he would pretend to experience leg cramps, and then permit his client to go for a while, until her orgasms subsided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More