How I Ranked NO.1 on Google in 40 Days - My Secret Automation Tool

My website has been at No.1 on Google for a couple of months now, and currently it receives more than 17,000 Unique Visitors. My Adsense earnings can reach $20 per day, not to mention hordes of affiliate product sales!
Want to know my 'secret' tool I've been using?
You can skip my introduction if you want to and go straight to the bottom of this article and click the link to my secret automation tool...

What My Secret Automation Tool Does
• With a single push of a button, it submits my article to hundreds of blogs with my backlinks embedded within the article
• The articles are submitted in a way that EACH blog has a UNIQUE content. This is so powerful in boosting my website's ranking!
• I can choose my own anchor text for my backlinks
• I can choose to drip-feed my submissions and set it to - 10, 20, 50, or even unlimited submissions per day. This will look more natural to Google
• I can use it for as many websites as I want
• There is NO LIMIT on how many articles I want to submit every day
• I can set the date of the submissions - recently, I just set 5 article blasts to be submitted during my year-end holiday!
It's All About Quality Backlinks Now
After the Google Panda updates, to get to the No.1 position on Google, for ANY keyword, you MUST build quality backlinks.
You can forget about blasting the SAME article to thousands of article directories.
You can forget about building thousands of blog-commenting backlinks.
You can forget about building thousands of forum-profile backlinks.
Believe me, I've been into SEO for more than 7 years, and the above strategies just don't work anymore! I know what works now and for many years to come, because what I'm using is SO NATURAL and SO POWERFUL.
Don't Buy Expensive Softwares!
Forget about buying EXPENSIVE softwares like SEnuke, nor Scrapebox!
Google just hate spamming to build backlinks...
My Secret Tool, EXPOSED
My 'secret' tool costs a few dollars per month, but it's nothing compared to my earnings, being No.1 on Google for my main keyword!
Not to mention that I can use the tool for as many websites as I want to. I currently have several websites on Page 1 of Google, and compared to my profits, the few-dollars per month cost for this automation tool is nothing...
 (source by www.goarticles.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More